At the moment we have had to close our doors. In the meantime you can order our delicious dishes from our takeaway service.
OUR NEW WEEK 2 MENU & OUR BURNS SUPPER SET MENU will be available from Sunday 17 January
We look forward to hearing from you all.
THIS INFORMATION IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO CURRENTLY BEING CLOSED.
There will be a few changes when you come and visit us which is in accordance with government guidelines for the hospitality sector (for more information www.gov.scot).
We have put the following measures in place to decrease the chance of transmission of Covid 19 on our premises:
- Face coverings: front of house staff always wearing masks
- Crowd avoidance measures clearly displayed, particularly at entrance
- Observation (inside) of 1m safe distancing exemption afforded certain hospitality businesses
- Non-contact hand sanitisation stations provided at key areas
- NHS Scotland’s Test & Protect guidelines followed; we ask all diners to provide contact details, allowing tracking and tracing if necessary (information not stored for any other purpose and disposed of after 21 days)
- Risk assessments carried out for the safe provision of restaurant service, identifying frequent touch points, creating Covid-19 specific cleaning schedules 14 July 2020